Kitchener, Ontario

Waited over a month because I wanted a QUALITY job done.SOmeone who takes care of your property and does a good job.

Not a drive by price and install. My mistake. The local roofing people are doing roofs in 24 hours and excellent jobs with no damage. It was 5 days for mine.

All my shrubs and plants busted or flattened on my property. 100s of nails and pieces of shingles left. Flashing destroyed and nothing sealed. I complained and sent pictures but all I got was they would fix the flashing.

I still have eaves damage and my garden destroyed. No way to bring back all my plants. I have pieces of shingles on all my lawn furniture. I was waiting for someone to come back but now all the black has melted into my furniture.

Still trying to clean up stuff. Got a nail in my foot.

Have been worried about my dogs going outside in my yard ever since.

Had an Experience with Am Roofing?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about 50 Floor Flooring Installation 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more Amazon - Recurring Payments Amazon "I have discovered another way for big business to make money. I have been trying to get Chase to stop taking money out of my bank account when I have..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more