Waited over a month because I wanted a QUALITY job done.SOmeone who takes care of your property and does a good job.

Not a drive by price and install. My mistake. The local roofing people are doing roofs in 24 hours and excellent jobs with no damage. It was 5 days for mine.

All my shrubs and plants busted or flattened on my property. 100s of nails and pieces of shingles left. Flashing destroyed and nothing sealed. I complained and sent pictures but all I got was they would fix the flashing.

I still have eaves damage and my garden destroyed. No way to bring back all my plants. I have pieces of shingles on all my lawn furniture. I was waiting for someone to come back but now all the black has melted into my furniture.

Still trying to clean up stuff. Got a nail in my foot.

Have been worried about my dogs going outside in my yard ever since.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Am Roofing and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Am Roofing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Am Roofing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Am Roofing?

Comments