Waited over a month because I wanted a QUALITY job done.SOmeone who takes care of your property and does a good job.
Not a drive by price and install. My mistake. The local roofing people are doing roofs in 24 hours and excellent jobs with no damage. It was 5 days for mine.
All my shrubs and plants busted or flattened on my property. 100s of nails and pieces of shingles left. Flashing destroyed and nothing sealed. I complained and sent pictures but all I got was they would fix the flashing.
I still have eaves damage and my garden destroyed. No way to bring back all my plants. I have pieces of shingles on all my lawn furniture. I was waiting for someone to come back but now all the black has melted into my furniture.
Still trying to clean up stuff. Got a nail in my foot.
Have been worried about my dogs going outside in my yard ever since.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "My wife has been a loyal customer of TA appliances Kitchener store and has purchased 22 appliances over the course of many years and 3 homes. Our present home,..."
- "I have a problem with a handbag that I purchased last year in October ( it's still under 1 year warranty). I didn't wear it too often but about a..."
- "A vacation was booked through your agency for six people, where each name was provided using each ones passport surnames, five under "Ramirez" and one under "Chavarria". Our confirmation email..."